Sunday, March 26, 2006

found the time to disregard mine
well, i understand that nothing much has been written here for quite awhile, but that doesn't mean that my life has been non-existant. quite the contrary, life is exciting, though busy, i can really say i trust that God will see me thru this life and that where there are impossible situations, my God will reign over all.

not much to say on the world, i guess im a tad out of writing practice. also, not typing in here for so long, i think subconciously i don't know who my audience is anymore? i mean, there's a bunch of you reading and all, but this isn't exactly a diary-styled blog, and since im not on broadband, the funny things of the internet just aren't finding their way into my life. *heh*

well, i'll leave you with that, one day, till all are one. and yes, i miss leeson and i won't be able to make it to the concace scream album launch. and they have a bad-ass website as well!

No comments: