Friday, March 2, 2007

hiding all our flaws
i have no right to tell you how to live your life. but this is how i've been living mine.

very safely. hiding at home till the weekend hits, listening to music and watching videos. i read sometimes, dreams of owning this, a lakland signature bob glaub bass with darkstar pickups. will it make me play better? i don't know, but it would sure be nice to have one.

do i wish for something more in my life? i don't know, i'm afraid it'll upset the balance i've achieved, or rather lulled myself into. do you know how difficult it was for me to start typing the first few words in this space? it was rather difficult, because everytime i do, i feel as if i'll never be able to take those words back, forever losing a part of me to the net. will i ever be me again?

heaven knows, but there are times where i'm too lazy to find out. too distant. and lord only knows.

No comments: