Sunday, March 4, 2007

we're fantastic
i hope to death, for life. really should quit talking in paradoxes. sometimes it sounds intelligent, but usually it finally gets found out as a pseudo intellectual cop out that means absolute bollocks.

as if you didn't hear it from me, myself.

sometimes you want a new life, but then lets ask ourselves, what's wrong with the old one? i'm somewhat tired of living up to expectations, but then again, i never really lived up to mine as well, and i don't know where all this is headed.

hmmmm.. i guess i don't know where my life is headed, and it scares the bejeezus outta me. i'm sort of excited and terrified all at the same time. i wish someone could just tell me how it'll all be alright, but then, i don't just want to hear answers. we gotta live questions sometimes, if not, we'll never experience an epiphany.

so to you all, just hang in there. i know i am.

No comments: