Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the fluff over the concept
well, working in the day, resting up in the evenings and going to bed at night seems to be the order of things happening to me lately. routine sets in, and my mind starts to wander. this blog as a personal space works very well for me, but i've been toying with the idea of penning some professional thoughts down on a different webspace. whatever professional thoughts mean.. somehow or rather, i don't wanna be held accountable for my words by my would be employers.

working has made me realise how much i don't want my job to be my life. or at least the thing that defines me, as a person, as a man, a measure of my worth. in fact, i don't think it should be for anyone. i think life should actually be spent living.

perhaps i'm too idealistic, but in any case, maybe it isn't wise to compartmentalise everything. work is still very much a part of life, and perhaps in the grand scheme of things.

No comments: