Friday, April 13, 2007

she didn't know that he didn't know
well, maybe one entry before i head out. it's not much, that is the stuff that's going thru my brain. it's tiring to think too much about too many things. sometimes you just have to shut it down and take things one step at a time.

i told my mom this morning that i probably have trouble with commitments. i think i said it because every time she asked me if i was having lunch, i'd get very irritated for no particular reason. but as i sat on it for awhile, it was probably because i didn't wanna commit to a time or an action even if it would take me fifteen minutes. but at least i got it off my chest and it doesn't bother me so much anymore.

i'm about to go out and face the world. i realise how comforted and protected my home makes me feel. the familiarity of the computer, knowing my guitars are under the bed, knowing my bed is where it is. i can hide if i want to. i still have the luxury of the home being a safe haven. for some, home is hell.

No comments: