Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i'm only doing this because..
Four jobs I’ve had in my life
Wedding Videographer
Yard Manager's Assistant
Intern
Myopic Rockstar Bassist

Four movies I can watch over and over
Terminator 2
Fighter In The Wind
Black Hawk Down
Pulp Fiction

Four places I have lived
Perth Western Australia
Singapore
RSN209 Persistence
Perth Western Australia

Four TV shows I love to watch
House
Scrubs
Robotech
Bleach

Four places I have been on vacation
Japan
Sydney
Melbourne
Sentosa

Four websites I visit daily
blogger
pitchfork
yongfook
shift

Four of my favorite foods
ice cream
chicken rice
char kuey teow
carrot, orange and apple juice

Four places I would rather be right now
heaven
an intimate gig
the end of everything
graduating

Four bloggers I am tagging
napkin man
marian
angie
debz

No comments: