Thursday, February 2, 2006

when there's nothing left to say (but there actually is)
hello everybody. i'm finally finishing my internship tomorrow. i can't believe its already been two months since coming back to singapore worked everyday and still met all of you in between. it seems like a lifetime! but i'm glad i was given the chance and oppurtunity to do everything i did, everything that presented itself to me, to allow me to grow in the usual areas of my life. in the space of two months, i feel like i've grown two years. to everyone who's been there for me when i needed you the most, my gratefulness is paramount, to a God who never gave up on me, i surrender my life to you, though i may even fear actually forsaking you, you said you would never leave your nor forsake me. and for all of us, give us more faith.

No comments: