Thursday, November 20, 2003

death and rebirth
happy 21st to two very special and important mates in my life!

napkin man vs indie boy
vinz aka napkin man. we've just about done everything together haven't we? thanks for sticking by me and being the fantastic chill out mate. i guess every superhero needs a sidekick, and that's the special bond that we share aye? hope you're gonna have the best birthday, that'll only get better each year! take care loads, and i hope you find wot you're lookin' for. or mebbe it'll find you *grin*

a funk soul kinda love singing the anthems of our hearts
thoms "jack" funk soul longay. you are my number one music aficianado. everything musically, you have thought me. and more than that, we're not just bandmates, it's all just a cover for wot goes deeper. you have and will always be the funk soul brother that reminds me to put my rockstar feet back on earth. not saying that you're afraid to soar, but you just don't like seeing your friends go *splat*. and i thank you from the bottem of my heart for all that you are. live out your unlimited potential, just like all our favourite anime heros.

No comments: