Tuesday, November 21, 2006

worse for wear and hard to stare
well, getting shingles has sort of made me re-examine the way i take care of myself. because one of the causes of shingles is stress, i suppose i was very stressed the week before completing all my procrastinated work. and now i'm supposed to be studying for a paper tomorrow. and then i have insurance woes and mission trip responsibilities, wedding videos to edit and a future uncertain, it's easy to see there's a lot on my plate. funny thing is, i don't even know where it all came from.

im being medicated by famvir and drinking a vitamin c supplement daily just to boost my immune system up. you can have everything but good health and it wouldn't be worth it. or you could have health but nothing, and maybe life wouldn't be worth living. i think only God fits in that equation where he makes everything worth it. cool huh?

i've been listening to copeland lately because there's something about the timbre of his voice that soothes my soul, and the music isn't as heavny as the other bands, even benton falls is a little to heavy for me at this point in time.

No comments: