Sunday, September 11, 2005

cloudless attempts to heaven
i'm trying to type something down but i feel absolutely dry. like there's almost nothing that's particularly on my heart that i wanna share. so lets just freely type and see wot happens. nothing might happen for all we know, but so long as i keep this up, something does flow.

hurmmmm.. it is very irritating to lead you on like this. because there really isn't anything worth reading here, and still you're reading it. crazy indeed.

i guess its because i just didn't do much today, played for worship so that meant an early start. had lunch, and came home to sleep. and somehow i find myself here again. nothing worth reporting, nothing that's particularly weighing in my heart.

guess i'll lie lonely in my bed tonight. oh wait, they returned my bolster -)

No comments: