Saturday, November 20, 2004

for a friend, from a friend
vincent, you're a God-send.. thank you so much for the friendship you've given me over the years and may God bless you on this very happy birthday! and from me too, happy birthday. it's been great knowing you, going on a journey with you, and it's my hope that you'll find wot you're looking for as you get older! keep seeking the Lord and He will make your paths straight. a true friend and brother indeed, cheers to more adventures!

thomas, you're a God-send as well! man, thanks so much for everything you've shared with me as friends, if there were a deeper level of friendship, you're there. you've taken us on a fantastic musical journey, and it is with great pleasure and honour that we can still jam together, share our music with each other as well as all our little naunces of anime and rockstar dreams! you've been a great down-to-earth pal whenever my head was too in the clouds, and been a constant support to my insercurities. God bless you on your birthday! and from me too!

indeed, these are very special friends of mine, and they both turn a year older on the same day. Happy Birthday dudes!

No comments: