Wednesday, January 19, 2005

a heart that's filled like a landfill
don't be too suprised if you find me convulsing on the floor with the laptop flashing brightly and angrily at me. i've more or less been staring at either the desktop or laptop this entire day, trying to figure out wot's wrong with the browser on my desktops. it just takes forever to load a page, but runs fine when i don't open it! i mean.. wot the heck?!? i scanned for viruses, spyware and everything i could ever think of (not much), but still.. i'm resorting to my laptop at last. and then i checked out grand theft auto walkthroughs because i'm stuck. in fact i'm always stuck, i can't even play a game right! my brain hurts, too much electronic information, and distressed. will my laptop betray me one fine day, will my faithful companion turn heels on me? i think so, nothing lasts forever...

No comments: