Wednesday, June 9, 2004

sharing with you chess pieces from murdoch
finally! finally i got some work done. this feeling is immense, it breeds questions like why didnt i just do this sooner? but these are the mysteries of life, things i cannot answer and offer no explanation. man, there's a lot going on in the world today. i feel so ill equipped in my defence of my faith, that i am determined to offer an explanation for certain issues. and i will find my voice again, because i feel that in my absence as one who created discension, many schools of thought have begun to emerge, and slowly i feel as if i am being drowned out. not just me, but for the community of faith that we are. we can't stay silent all the time. we have to offer a voice of reason when the time comes. yeapp.. discension is arguably wot keeps things in check, so that not one person is always right.

No comments: